Online employee development and training
En Masse has developed a suite of online staff development modules to provide a flexible method for employers to deliver engaging employee education and training for existing staff and induction programs for new employees.
Our online workplace development and training programs are designed to:
- raise social and self awareness
- build empathy for colleagues and staff
- create a respectful workplace culture
- improve productivity
- reduce legal risk to your organisation
Human rights based training
En Masse’s easy-to-use, interactive online education and training modules raise awareness of human rights and the responsibility we all have to respect and protect these rights.
Our modules incorporate real case studies to put the learning experience in a real life context. Assessment mechanisms to provide awareness measures.
Features of En Masse online learning modules
- Interactive 20-30 minute sessions
- HTML (tablet compatibility) or Flash formats
- Content flexibility: language, audio, scenarios can be tailored to suit all tiers of your organisation, all age groups
- Uniquely combines instructional design and empathy-building delivery techniques
- Unique assessment tool to track change of awareness
- Developed with expertise of human rights specialist lawyers, instructional designers and psychologists
- Modelled on the Five Stages Of Change successfully used in addiction rehabilitation programs
- SCORM-compliant (international standard in online learning) and easily integrated into your organisation’s learning management system (LMS) or available on our secure LMS
To discuss how we can tailor our online education and training modules to your needs contact us on 03 9827 1388.
We also provide face to face workshops and seminars that can be delivered independently or blended with online training modules as part of a holistic approach to your staff development and training program.