Assess, Design, Implement, Evaluate
En Masse is a research-based, data-driven-insights business that assists employers to understand workplace need and deploy multilayered solutions to the challenge of improving productivity by addressing the challenges of workplace wellbeing.
- We provide a range of solutions from diagnostics, strategy, workshop and training delivery through to mediations and investigations.
- In the mental health space, we provide solutions across the full spectrum of interventions, from primary prevention through to tertiary (crisis management) stage and return to work.
- Our capability-building programs develop critical skills for managers and leaders and equip them with the confidence and ability to lead teams in complex environments.
Backed by evidence-based research and workforce-applied behaviour change models, En Masse takes a positive psychology-based approach that will help you build a happier, more resilient and productive team, while meeting your workplace health and safety obligations.
We deliver our programs through:
- Face-to-face training: workshops, seminars, livestream/live-chat webinars
- Online training: modules, apps, video learning bites, pre-recorded webinars
- Resource library access: tip sheets, ebooks, portal creation
- Behaviour change apps
- Diagnostic tools, including custom and off-the-shelf surveys
- Management consulting, including program needs analysis
- Workplace behavioural policy and values program development and advice
- Leadership development, including executive coaching
- Mediations and investigations.
our unique OFFERING
- En Masse conveniently offers you both subject matter and technical delivery expertise in one provider
- our programs are legally and psychologically validated
- we value user experience and place the individual at the heart of all our content, mindful that to build a flourishing, engaged workforce you need to engage your people on a journey
- we intuitively tailor our content and provide you with flexible, scalable solutions to match your environment
- we provide in-depth reporting to help you measure program uptake and return on investment.